Reunite Cultures Fund is 501(C)3 nonprofit organization. Established in 2003 by Rotarians of Lakewood-Rocky River Rotary Club, OH as Rotary Childrens Fund and currently managed by members of Downtown Fuquay-Varina Rotary Club, NC as RCF.
The main program of the Organization is to run and manage RCF Cultural Youth Exchange Program “Golden Gates” and RCFS International Friendship Exchange program for Rotarians.
Since 2003 over 50 groups from Russia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Croatia, Morocco, Armenia, etc. had an opportunity to travel abroad, learn about USA and introduce their culture to American People.
By performing these activities RCF raised funds and helps children in need worldwide.
The RCF exists to promote good will between countries by funding organizations that contribute to peace, cultural understanding and appreciation through the arts.
Finding young artists, performers and musicians worldwide to share their Cultures through their performances and workshops which feature their talents, traditional costumes and individual personalities.
Improving good will between the people of America and other countries. Developing a better understanding of cultures, music and traditions. Building Cultural Bridges
- The Rotary Foundation
- Barry Phillips Charitable Fund
- United Community Bankorp., Inc
- Bob Barker Foundation
- Miami University Regionals
- Mercedes Benz (Fayettville, NC)
- Southern Pines Rotary Club Charitable Foundation
- American Alliance of Performing Art Educators
- Legrand L Malany P Enterprise Fund
- Downtown Fuquay-Varina Rotary Club
- Rev. John & Latrice L. Florida
- Renee R. & Creative Arts Guild, Dalton, GA
- Alexandria West Rotary Foundation Inc.
- Renne A. & Halle Cultural Arts Center of Apex, NC
- St. John the Baptist Russian Orthodox Church, Washington DC
- Estero Rotary Club, FL
- Lynn N, Fuquay-Varina, NC
- PayPal Giving Fund
- Amazon Smile Foundation
- Matthew S & American Alliance of Performing Arts Educators – Winter Park, FL
- Laura V. & Russian-American Cultural Society of Cleveland, OH
- Kathy B. – Escondido, CA
- Carolina Butcher Shop LLC
- Lithuanian American Club of Central Illinois
- Horne Memorial United Methodist Church
- Charles R. & Celebration Rotary Club, FL
- Chris & Sally M. & Springfield Arts Council, OH
- John M. & Port Clinton Rotary Club, OH
- Larry & Karen C. & FRUA Adoption Agency of Charlotte, NC
- Robin C. & Bass Lake Photo Club – Holly Springs, NC
- George & Anna T. Russian American Cultural Society – Cleveland, OH
- David M. & Fuquay-Varina Arts Council, NC
- Carl J. & Lakewood-Rocky River Rotary Club, OH
- United Arts Council, Raleigh, NC
- United Methodist Churches – USA
- Minda & Alfredo H. and International Folkdancing Club of Las Vegas, NV
- Ethnic Express
- William Alvey, Park United Methodist Church – Madison, OH
- Rotary Clubs through USA
- AOPS Academy
- Subway and Garfield O. – General Manager
- Cockos Incorporated
- COREL Corporation
- Eltima Software
- Eternal Storms Software
Director of programs and projects for a NC statewide education non-profit. Board member on a number of nonprofits including Amazing Grace Adoptions, ReCity of Durham, the Fuquay-Varina Arts Council and the RCF. National Board Certified educator, mathematics and health content teacher in various settings including traditional and online classrooms. PhD in Educational Research and Policy Analysis.
RCF Vice President, Professional musician, owner of the Booking Agency, Founder and Coordinator of the International Cultural Exchange ProgramGOLDEN GATES, Cultural Arts Chair, vice president ofFuquay-Varina Arts Council, Rotary Friendship Exchange
NAVY Veteran, Past President of the ROTARY Club, Past President/Founder of the Fuquay-Varina Arts Council, Business Owner, past Chamber of Commerce Board Member, BS in Accounting.
Writer, Artist, Teacher, Public Speaker,Founder and President of Fuquay Varina Writters Guild
President at Armenian National Delphic CommitteeInternational Arts Managment
Choreographer, stage director, Head of the Arts Council ofthe International Cultural Exchange Program GOLDEN GATES. Regional representative of the Program in Ukraine. Directorof one of the oldest dance school in Ukraine, member of the Ukrainian National Choreographic Union. Honorary Member of the Rotary Club Dnipro City.
Major of Choreography, Klaipeda University, LithuaniaArtistic Director of Cultural CenterDirector of International FestivalDirector of the Dance Ensemble SUVARTUKAS
President 2022-23 Casablanca-Californie Rotary Club American Services Group Realty American International Women Association
NS State University - International Studies
Associate Director of Integrated Communications at North Carolina State University, St Petersburg State University Public relations
Major of Choreography. Director (1986 - 2014) of award winning Ensemble "Yuni Leningradetz" St. Petersburg, Russia.Merited Worker of the Arts Industry of the Russian FederationBest Teacher of Secondary Education Award, issued by the Sate Educational Institution of St. Petersburg (2012) Listed in Golden Fund of Professionals in St. Petersburg Encyclopedia.Teacher at The Brighton Ballet Theter School of Russian Ballet in New York.
Charter President of Rotaract Club Dnipro City RadostMedia proffesional
Professional Musician, Teacher, Recored Artist, Teacher
Artist, Media Professional, International Public Relations Triad International Ballet